The trust constitutes groups of individuals with varying background but commonality of purpose, Care for Cancer Patients and Families. The idea of establishing the Trust was initiated by the Founder / Chairman, who himself went through the episode of Cancer diagnosis, treatment and emerged as ‘Survivor’. The Trust was registered with Registrar Islamabad under Trust Act 1882 vide Registration Number 490 dated 20th February 2015.
“Provide healthcare information, services and extend emotional and financial support to Cancer patients and their families.”
- Counseling / guidance to the Cancer patients & their families.
- Dealing with their health issues and survivorship.
- Organizing periodic counseling and guidance sessions for patients and their families.
- Financial support for deserving patients.
- Facilitation of their treatment at home and abroad.
- Provision of facilities and equipment to hospitals/ health centers/ clinics providing treatment to Cancer patients.
- Incorporating other ‘Cancer Survivors’ & their family members to join hands for the ’cause’.
- Any other aspect decided by the Board of Directors (BoD).
- The Trust may enter into other health areas / diseases like polio, heart, kidney, liver, hepatitis or any other, as and when decided by the Chairman/ BoD.
- The Trust may also enter into other sectors like education, specially related to health training or any other subject as may be decided by the Chairman/ BODs, from time to time.
- Subsequently, to enhance the scope of the programme to benefit maximum people with following objective:-
- Starting with Cancer treating hospitals in Rawalpindi and Islamabad, extend it to other cities in Pakistan and beyond.
- Prepare a group of volunteers under the guidance of Oncologists, duly trained in Counseling.
- Prepare a ‘Core Team’ comprising Oncologists, Psychologist and Volunteers who can help achieving objectives set by the